Sale Sold out
Regular price $18.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Earlywood scrapers are designed specifically for the toughest jobs your kitchen has to offer. We use their hardwood scraper utensils to get those delicious brown bits up while deglazing a pan or clean stubborn residue from skillets. The angled edge and hardwood construction are perfect for cast iron cooking or non-stick pans. Try using one to chop frozen ground beef or to cut and serve lasagna or desserts.
The comfortable, rounded handle in combination with the flat, sharp edge allows you to put your weight behind this strong kitchen utensil, clearing a path no wooden spoon could manage.
- Great for cleaning cast-iron pans.
- Sharp angled edge for the toughest scraping jobs.
- Smooth, comfortable width fits easily in the palm.
- Made from the hardest, most durable woods available.
- Gentle on non-stick, cast iron and all other pans/skillets.