The Mozzarella and Ricotta Cheese Kit includes these carefully selected and tested supplies:
- Instructions with tips and variations
- Unlimited Email Support as needed
- Fine Mesh, 100% Cotton Cheesecloth also known as Butter Muslin
- Metal Probe Thermometer
- Gluten-free, Vegetarian Rennet Tablets
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO Citric Acid
- Non-Iodized Flake Salt also known as Cheese Salt
What you need: Simply add milk, follow the simple illustrated instructions and in one hour you will be eating and sharing homemade, all-natural mozzarella or ricotta! Pasteurized store-bought or raw farm-fresh milk both work. Make sure your store bought milk is not ultra-pasteurized or UHT, ultra-heat pasteurized.
Dietary guidelines: The Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese kit is gluten-free and vegetarian friendly.
Quantity: The Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese Kit makes 8 batches of cheese. A batch is about 1 ½ - 2 lbs depending on whole or low-fat milk, or mozzarella vs. ricotta. You'll have plenty of supplies to experiment with different herbs, shapes and recipes.