The Mascarpone & Burrata Cheese Kit includes these carefully selected and tested supplies:
- Instructions with tips and variations
- Unlimited Email Support as needed
- Fine Mesh, 100% Cotton Cheesecloth also known as Butter Muslin
- Thermometer - Glass Dairy Thermometer or Metal Probe Thermometer
- Gluten-free, Vegetarian Rennet Tablets
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO Citric Acid
- Iodized Flake Salt also known as Cheese Salt
What you need: Simply add milk and cream and you will be eating and sharing homemade, all-natural Burrata & Mascarpone! Pasteurized store-bought or raw farm-fresh milk both work. Make sure your store bought milk isnot ultra-pasteurized or UHT, ultra-heat pasteurized.
Dietary guidelines: The Mascarpone & Burrata Cheese Kit is gluten-free and vegetarian friendly.
Quantity: The Mascarpone & Burrata Cheese Kit makes 8 batches of cheese. A batch is about 8 oz - 1.5 lbs depending on which cheese, so you'll have plenty of supplies to experiment with different herbs, shapes and recipes.
Good to know: Burrata is ready to eat in about an hour and Mascarpone is prepared in 15 minutes but requires a few hours in the fridge to set. Both are worth the effort and a great second step if you've mastered our simple Mozzarella & Ricotta Kit.